spt.ProRomo.9.7.16

Tony Romo has been the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys for 10 years now. 

Since 2006, he has given us hope about our ‘Boys every year. Without him, we would have been a lot worse than we were during his tenure in Dallas.

He’s statistically the best quarterback in the league since he debuted. Our team has had its ups and downs in the last fifteen years, and we’re still waiting for our sixth ring.

Romo has received a bunch of heat in his career. Some has been well-deserved, and some hasn’t been fair compared to other quarterbacks around the league.

With another fractured bone in his back, Tony is going to miss approximately four to eight weeks of the season.

But Dak Prescott, the fourth-round wonder, is blowing up the league with his near-perfect play in the preseason. He has excited most Cowboys fans about the future of the franchise.

As Michael Irvin likes to call him, “The Future," he is hopefully going to be the answer the franchise needs. But as of now, Romo still has plenty of gas in his tank.

The “now” of our precious Cowboys is by far our best choice as quarterback. Don’t give up on him yet. He deserves to end his career with a bang. Let’s help him and hope we can give it to him.

Yes, Dak Prescott has played well in the three pre-season games that he has played in, but there is no way he will be as good as Tony Romo will be this year or in the upcoming years.

He is one of the smartest quarterbacks in the league. As a veteran, he knows what it takes to win games. He is the leader of this offense and this team. There is no better choice to win now than Tony Romo.

Dak may be the hero of our future, but Romo is the hero right now.