This is a wrap up of crime from Wednesday and Thursday.

Credit card or debit card abuse

A male staff member reported credit card or debit card abuse at about 9:15 a.m. Wednesday on the 400 block of South Yates Street, according to the UTA daily crime log.

He received an email from the bank about possible fraudulent charges on his UTA pro card for $2,576, $1,413 and $1,413, which he did not authorize or make, said Jeffrey Seidel, UTA Police community engagement officer, in an email.

The bank canceled the card and issued a new one.

Credit card or debit card abuse is a state jail felony punishable by confinement in jail for a minimum of 180 days and maximum of two years, a fine of up to $10,000 or both, according to the Texas Penal Code.

Drug paraphernalia, possession

UTA Police arrested a male student in connection with drug paraphernalia at about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on the 400 block of South West Street.

Police cited the man for failing to stop at a stop sign and arrested him for possession of drug paraphernalia, Seidel said.

Possession of drug paraphernalia is a class A misdemeanor punishable by confinement in jail for a term not to exceed one year, a fine not to exceed $4,000 or both, according to the Texas Penal Code.

Possession of alcohol by minor

UTA Police investigated a report of an intoxicated person at about 9 p.m. Thursday at Nedderman Hall. 

They found an intoxicated female student, who was transported to the hospital for medical evaluation, Seidel said.

The student received a citation for possession of alcohol by a minor.

Assault — causes bodily injury ­— family member

A female student reported an assault at about 11 p.m. Thursday on the 800 block of Spaniolo Drive.

A woman assaulted a female student in the Lipscomb parking lot, Seidel said.

Police arrested the woman and transported her to Arlington Police Department Jail. No injuries were reported.

Assault is a second-degree felony punishable by confinement in jail for a minimum of two years and a maximum of 20 years, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or both, according to the Texas Penal Code.