A case of the coronavirus, recently named COVID-19, has been confirmed for the first time in Texas, according to a statement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The patient is under federal quarantine at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, a military base on the city’s outskirts, according to the statement. The patient was among others returning to the U.S. from China by a “State Department-chartered flight,” which arrived Feb. 7.

Any person who lived or traveled to Hubei Province, China, is considered high risk and is subject to a temporary 14-day quarantine, according to the statement. The patient who tested positive is now isolated and being treated at a nearby hospital.

This is the 15th case to appear in the U.S. Other cases have appeared in Arizona, California, Illinois and Washington state.

The CDC stated the likelihood of additional cases appearing in the U.S. in the coming days and weeks, including other people returning from China. According to the statement, more than 600 people who returned from China remain under federal quarantine to contain the spread of the virus.

@colby_farr