Fortress Festival to feature Diplo, Miguel, Cuco and Big K.R.I.T. in 2020 lineup

The 2020 Fortress Festival will be held Friday April 24- Sunday April 26 at Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth.

Fortress Festival has announced its full artist lineup for its fourth edition later this year. The Fort Worth music festival will return to the Will Rogers Memorial Center April 25-26.

Diplo, Miguel, Cuco and Big K.R.I.T. are set to headline, blending multiple genres like R&B, indie pop and rap into one festival. Twenty three artists will perform throughout the two-day period.

Past lineups have included CHVRCHES, Run the Jewels, Father John Misty, Leon Bridges, Chromeo and Wolf Parade.

Fortress Festival cofounder Ramtin Nikzad said when Fortress Festival was created in 2017, North Texas didn’t have any prominent music festivals that offered a variety of music genres to a diverse audience.

While Dallas, particularly Deep Ellum, hosts a variety of musicians, clubs and concerts, Fort Worth was lacking, Nikzad said. Fortress Fest filled that vacancy.

Partnered with the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and centered in the Cultural District of Fort Worth, the festival will incorporate various venues throughout the area with the goal of creating a “cultural experience.”

Two-day general admission tickets and single-day general admission tickets are on sale for $99 and $59 respectively while supplies last or until March 31. After that, they will cost $109 and $69, respectively.