• 0

Fifty-one percent of graduates with a bachelor’s degree enter jobs irrelevant to their area of study, a 2014 CareerBuilder study found.

Midwestern State

Midwestern State University is a leading public liberal arts university committed to providing students with rigorous undergraduate and graduate education in the liberal arts and the professions. Through an emphasis upon teaching, augmented by the opportunity for students to engage in research and creative activities alongside faculty and to participate in co-curricular and service programs, Midwestern State prepares its graduates to embark upon their careers or pursue advanced study.

• One of 36 public institutions of higher education in Texas.
  • Only university in Texas to become a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC).
  • Offer U.S. non-Texas residents a special tuition rate. The university was recently recognized U.S. News and World Report's list of "10 Public Schools with the Cheapest Out-of-State Tuition."

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajra

Regarded as one of the most efficient and well-organized medical schools in Latin America, UAG School of Medicine is the oldest private medical school in the country at the oldest private university in the Mexico. Since opening our doors, more than 15,000 UAG graduates have gone on to practice medicine in all 50 U.S. states. Proof that becoming a doctor here, in this vibrant city, is a practical parallel path you can take and an outstanding way to launch your medical career.

• 15000+ U.S. MD graduates licensed in all 50 states
  • 72,000+ Successful MD graduates worldwide
  • Bilingual - practice medicine in both English and Spanish