Open to all UTA students and alumni seeking full-time, part-time and internship positions. Register for the fair in vFairs, and see a real time list of participating employers in Handshake.
vFairs Virtual Job Fair platform allows participants to:
- Discover new career opportunities from leading employers that are eager to hire UTA students and alumni.
- Connect with recruiters through live online chats – easier and more effective than hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Build a network by continuing conversations with recruiters weeks or months after the event is over.
To prepare for this 3-day virtual event be sure to:
- Have digital copy of resume ready to upload.
- Dress in professional attire, in case an employer wants to virtually interview you on the spot.
- Attend "Prepare for the Fair" and "Navigating the Virtual Job & Internship Fair" workshops to learn more about navigating a job fair and the technical elements of the vFairs platform.
This virtual job fair is accessible by mobile device, laptop, and desktop computer. It is strongly encouraged to use a desktop or laptop computer with strong internet connection when participating in the event.
Your best source for UTA-area housing options
• View 25+ locations
• On- and off-campus
• Floor Plans
• Renter tips & information