Tickets

Attendees purchase tickets for an event on June 28, at the College Park Center. Premium seat tickets and student all-sports passes are now available for purchase.

The UTA Athletics Department has sold 10 premium seats for the men’s and women’s basketball games at the College Park Center on the first day they were offered to the general public, said Gregg Elkin, senior associate Athletics director for external relations. Premium seats went on sale Tuesday.

The premium seats are $300 for a club seat in sections 102 and 109, while courtside seats cost $500 each. The seats underwent a price drop since 2012’s prices, which started at $375 for club seats and $600 for courtside.

Each season ticket comes with access to the College Park Center’s Hospitality Suite and gives fans a chance to purchase a meal before the game for $5.

In addition to the premium seats going on sale, Elkin said that the Athletics program has already sold about 400 student all-sports passes, which equals the amount sold the entire 2012-2013 season.

All-sports passes cost $25 and give students access to every home event. The price dropped from last year’s price of $50.

Students interested can purchase all-sports passes through their MyMav account.

The Mavericks’ first competition is Aug. 30 at the College Park Center when the volleyball team takes on Abilene Christian University in the UTA Hilton Classic.

@GusContreras21

Gcontreras@mavs.uta.edu