The Sun Belt Conference announced its volleyball postseason awards on Tuesday, with four UTA athletes earning honors across the board.

Junior libero Madelyn St. Germain earned the Defensive Player of the Year award, leading the league with 330 digs and averaging 5.5 digs per set in conference play. This is coming off of a strong end to her season, earning two consecutive Sun Belt Defensive Player Of The Week awards on Nov. 4 and 11.

During this span, the libero leader recorded her 1,000th career dig against the University of Louisiana Lafayette on Nov. 1.

Senior middle blocker Madison Hill earned a spot on the All-Sun Belt First Team thanks to her hitting efficiency throughout the season. She led the league in hitting percentage for much of the year, ending with 0.376%. Her hitting percentage was second only to Coastal Carolina University’s sophomore outside hitter Anett Nemeth, the Sun Belt Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year.

Two of UTA’s outside hitters, senior Kylie Jedlicka and sophomore Brooke Townsend earned All-Sun Belt Second Team honors. Jedlicka ended in the league’s top ten with 3.23 kills-per-set and 142 kills overall. Townsend was among UTA’s most proficient attackers, snagging the most kills with 344 across the season.