The Sun Belt Conference announced season honors for indoor track and field on Thursday. Senior sprinter Erik Martinsson and head coach John Sauerhage highlighted the list of league accolades.

Martinsson claimed the Men’s Track Most Outstanding Performer award for his performance throughout the season. The Stockholm, Sweden, native helped the team claim another conference title after he won the 400-meter and 800-meter events at the 2019 Sun Belt Indoor Championship.

Sauerhage was named as the Men's Coach of the Year. He has now garnered 33 conference Coach of the Year awards in his coaching career across his men’s and women’s programs.

The teams had 18 athletes earn all-conference accolades, including 11 members of the men’s team and seven from the women’s team.

Senior jumper Alexus Henry highlighted the women's side as the sole first team all-conference selection. The high jumper qualified for the NCAA Division I 2019 Indoor Championship, which will run from March 8 to 9 at the Birmingham CrossPlex in Alabama.