Tickets are now on sale for the 2015 UTA All Sports Banquet set for April 27 at the College Park Center. 

The event highlights the achievements of student athletes, on and off the field, and will feature keynote speaker George Riba, alumnus and former WFAA Channel 8 sports anchor.

Academic awards will also be presented to those male and female athletes who excel in the classroom and community.

"The All Sports Banquet is a wonderful event that honors our student athletes in every facet of their lives here at UT Arlington," Debbie Garcia, senior associate athletic director for academics, compliance and student welfare, told www.utamavs.com. "Their contributions are a source of pride within our athletics department and help make our university a special place."

Dinner lines will start serving at 6 p.m. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students and can be purchased at www.utatickets.com.

Table sponsorships are available for $200 for up to four tickets with the option of sitting with a member of a coaching staff or athlete from any team. 

To reserve a table, contact Kris Wood, assistant athletic director for annual giving and athletic alumni relations, at 817-272-9613 or kriswood@uta.edu

@CassieLogan_UTA

cassandra.logan@mavs.uta.edu