Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer to come to Globe Life Field in summer 2020

Rock bands Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer are set to perform at Globe Life Field in Arlington on July 31, 2020, for their shared Hella Mega tour, the Texas Rangers announced in a press release Tuesday.

Currently under construction, Globe Life Field is scheduled to open in March 2020 in Arlington’s Entertainment District. The Hella Mega tour date is the first concert to be announced for the new stadium. Globe Life Field is one of two venues in Texas that will host this concert.

The tour is presented by Harley-Davidson, and concert attendees will be able to see their newest motorcycles at the event.

This will be the first time the three bands have toured together, starting off in Paris in June 2020 and going around Europe, the United Kingdom and North America.

The three bands have also released new singles that will be a “taste of their respective forthcoming albums” and are available now, according to the press release. The upcoming albums are also available for preorder.

Ticket sales will open Sept. 16 for American Express card members at 10 a.m. and general ticket sales open Sept. 20, also at 10 a.m. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com.