• 0

“Anytime is Crunch time.” That’s the motto for the new doughnut shop in town, Crunch Donut Factory, which stays open 24/7 beginning Saturday.

• 0

Some may argue that the Metroplex is patio weather friendly year-round, but the springtime often reminds patrons that sitting outdoors is an option.

• 0

When Tom Kirlin was in college, pancakes were the best way to sober up after a long night of drinking.

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

• 0

It feels great to help a family in need before having Thanksgiving dinner, said Jim Burgins, pastor and communications administrator at Mission Arlington.

• 0

English junior Laura Nichols said convenience, good prices and quality are characteristics she looks for in a food truck.

• 0

Cassandra Toney was a vegetarian for seven years. She loves all vegetables, except eggplant, but chooses to prepare vegetables with more versatility.

• 1

Owner Sohaib Ahmad opened the doors to a new restaurant with the intent of bringing New York inspired street cart food to Arlington.

• 0

Kinesiology sophomore Jordan Brown said his traditional Thanksgiving celebration includes going to the movies and eating dinner with his family. He couldn't do that last year, though, because he was being deployed in the Marines.