• 0

The generation of rebooting classic film and TV franchises is in full swing. Shows such as "Raven's Home," "Fuller House," and "Teen Titans Go!" have hit the screens, inspiring both nostalgia and dread from students and faculty. 

• 0

Watching late night TV shows is viewed as a norm in some households, whether it is a talk show or a comedic standup with a mix of political topics.

• 0

The shadow of J.R.R. Tolkien has long reigned over the lands of Earth and fantasy literature.

• 0

The battle for Westeros has begun. Season seven of HBO's "Game of Thrones" kicked off Sunday. Students shared their initial reactions and hopes for season seven, including their favorite characters and who they think will sit on the Iron Throne.

• 0

It's another year for the Academy Awards, and another year to praise the nominees and sorrow over the snubs. 

• 0

The Academy Awards used to recognize quality cinematic storytelling when it was created in the late 1920s. Now it’s just a game of politics, screenwriting lecturer Kyle Smith said. 

• 0

“Every African-American I know has two faces. There's the face that we have for ourselves and the face we put on for white America for the places we have to get to.”

• 2

On Dec. 14, 2012, Adam Lanza took the lives of 20 children and six adults before taking his life. Almost two months after the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting, the story still remains a top contender in the media.

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

• 0

Marketing senior Franny Garcia will be watching the Super Bowl but said she doesn’t understand the rules or know the teams. Meanwhile, public relations freshman JQ Gammon said she is a football fanatic.

• 0

I went to AT&T Stadium for the 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi world premiere and left with more than just a movie experience.

• 0

Nursing senior Natasha Gatti takes online classes at UTA from halfway across the nation. She wouldn’t be as successful as an online-only student without being able to properly budget her time.

• 0

The 67th Annual Emmy Awards: A night where all of our favorite TV stars get dressed up and receive awards for being the wonderful, entertaining people they are. My favorite part? How we as an audience all pretty much admit to binge-watching every show.

• 0

The frames we see in Paper Towns are the stuff of fantasies, the kind that we think about and dream of late at night in our bed while staring at the ceiling.

• 0

Here's the perfect example of expectation affecting outcome. Let's be honest: who was expecting anything out of Ant-Man? I know I wasn't. I went in expecting a complacent, by-the-books, predictable superhero thriller. I left after getting that exact thing.