• 0

The Department of Music will launch a record label and its imprint before Christmas, said Dan Cavanagh, director of music industry studies.

• 0

The generation of rebooting classic film and TV franchises is in full swing. Shows such as "Raven's Home," "Fuller House," and "Teen Titans Go!" have hit the screens, inspiring both nostalgia and dread from students and faculty. 

• 0

Music can serve as an aid for the mental strains that college students may face during their academic careers.

• 0

Podcasts are growing in popularity among millennials who seek accessible entertainment along with information.

• 0

Art museums can serve as an escape for students to imagine their current place in life as an interesting picture come to life from a display.

• 0

It can be hard parting with binge-worthy shows at the end of each season. With new and returning shows starting up again, students shared what they were looking forward to. 

• 0

Streaming is becoming the wave of the future. With different forms of visual entertainment services, streaming services are making headway.

• 0

Watching late night TV shows is viewed as a norm in some households, whether it is a talk show or a comedic standup with a mix of political topics.

• 0

The shadow of J.R.R. Tolkien has long reigned over the lands of Earth and fantasy literature.

• 0

The battle for Westeros has begun. Season seven of HBO's "Game of Thrones" kicked off Sunday. Students shared their initial reactions and hopes for season seven, including their favorite characters and who they think will sit on the Iron Throne.

• 0

The Electronic Entertainment Expo is among the largest video game conventions in the world, boasting thousands of attendees with more watching at home, that began June 13 and concluded Thursday.

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!