• 0

Anime, superhero and sci-fi characters filled the halls of the University Center on Saturday during the fifth annual ArlingCon, a pop culture convention put on by the Arlington Public Library and UTA Libraries.

• 0

Throughout the year, the differing alignment of the planets and stars is said to affect a person’s mood and personality.

• 0

History junior Brian Wagner used to kill time by mindlessly swiping through profiles on a variety of dating apps — until he met his girlfriend through one of them.

• 0

After 18 years of impacting the music industry, Apple announced Monday it would be phasing iTunes into three new apps: Music, Apple TV and Apple Podcasts.

• 0

B.C. Battle, interdisciplinary studies junior and self-published author, published his first book, “The First of the Boardwalk Parades,” in September and is now working on his second book called “The First of the Bitter Suites.”

• +4
  • 0

With the stress of finals and graduation approaching, it can be hard for students to stay positive and motivated. The Shorthorn spoke to some students on campus and asked what songs motivate and help them through difficult times.

• 0

Anger and frustration toward gender expectations in the Latino community fuel the content of the Chicle zine.

• 1

Maintaining a vegan diet doesn’t have to be a hurdle. Many of your favorite nonvegan recipes have alternative ingredients that could make them vegan-friendly in no time.

• 2

Starting the path toward a healthier lifestyle can be confusing, but most health experts agree it doesn’t start with a sip of weight loss tea.

• 0

Horror films can conjure thoughts of killer clowns, paranormal entities or masked murderers. However, for many in the black community, horror also exists off the screen.

• 0

A box of worms, dirt and decomposing food in your dorm may sound gross, but it can help eliminate waste.